Billie Eilish is an American singer and model born on December 18, 2001. She started singing at a young age and at the age of 11 she started writing songs. Her professional career started when she recorded the song “Ocean Eyes” that was released as Billie’s debut song on SoundCloud in 2016. The single reached at number 84 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified platinum by the RIAA. A year later, Eilish released an EP which consisted of four remixes of “Ocean Eyes”. Following the success of these remixes, Billie released her debut EP, Don’t Smile at Me in 2017. The EP reached the top 15 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. Along with her independent career, she as well collaborated with American singer Khalid for the single “Lovely” which was released in 2018. After gaining recognition and international fame Eilish released her debut studio album “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? in 2019. The album debuted atop the Billboard 200 and also ranked number one in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada. The album included four US top-40 singles: “Bury a Friend”, “Bad Guy”, “When the Party’s Over” and “Wish You Were Gay”.
Billie and her musician brother Finneas work together on her music and it is the result of their efforts that she has multiple gold and platinum singles. Due to her hard work and dedication, Eilish received several awards and nominations throughout her career including Best New Rock Artist, Favorite Breakout Artist, and Best New Headliner. As for her personal life, Billie Eilish is rumored to have hooked up with Danielle Bregoli in 2018 but the news wasn’t ever confirmed by either one of them.
Billie Eilish Basic Info:
- Full Birth Name: Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
- Nicknames: Billie
- Date of Birth: December 18, 2001
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Model
- Sun Sign: Sagittarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Billie Eilish Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Billie Eilish Family Details:
- Father Name: Patrick O’Connell
- Mother Name: Maggie Baird (Actress)
- Siblings Name: Finneas O’Connell (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Billie Eilish Dating History:
- The singer hasn’t revealed any information about her boyfriends yet.
Billie Eilish Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (2019)
- First Extended Play (EP): Don’t Smile at Me (2017)
- First TV Show: The Late Late Show with James Corden (2017)
Billie Eilish Favorite Things:
- Color: Yellow, Black
- Horror Movie: The Babadook
Billie Eilish Distinctive Features:
- Dyed Hair
- Clothing Style
- Thick Gold Chains
Billie Eilish Body Measurements Stats:
Renowned singer Billie Eilish height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3½”
- Height in Centimeters: 161 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Billie Eilish Interesting Unknown Facts:
- The singer is a vegan.
- Yellow is her favorite color.
- Other than acting and music, she also has a passion for dance.
- Billie grew up listening to the music of The Beatles and Avril Lavigne.
- The Walking Dead and American Horror Story are her favorite TV Series.