Camila Cabello is a Cuban-American singer. Cabello rose to prominence in 2012 by giving the audition for The X Factor and here she became the member of a girl group called Fifth Harmony which finished in third place in the show. Afterward, the group signed a joint deal with Syco Music and Epic Records. In 2013, the group Fifth Harmony released EP “Better Together” which earned positive reviews. Later on, the studio albums “Reflection” and “7/27” of the group released which spawned several hit numbers including Work from Home and Worth It. Along with Fifth Harmony, Camila as well established herself as a solo artist with the release of the collaborations such as “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with Shawn Mendes and “Bad Things” with Machine Gun Kelly. These singles received critical acclaim and success and the latter one reached a peak of number four on the US Billboard Hot 100. In 2016, Cabello left the music group and released a number of collaborations like “The Fate of the Furious soundtrack” with J Balvin and “Hey Ma” with Pitbull.
Upcoming years brought a new high in her career and she released her debut studio album named Camila in 2018. The album gained international success and peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. Her album spawned several hit singles including Havana and Never Be the Same and was also nominated for two Grammy Awards for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Solo Performance. Among her other musical awards, Camila has won Billboard Women in Music, Billboard Music Award, MTV Europe Music Award, and an MTV Video Music Awards. Apart from music, Cabello is also recognized for her charity work. She raised awareness on several social issues that involve girls such as health care and equal access to education. As for her personal life, Camila Cabello dated several celebrities including Austin Mahone and Matthew Hussey. Currently, she is in a relationship with Shawn Mendes.
Camila Cabello Basic Info:
- Full Birth Name: Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
- Nicknames: Camz, Mila
- Date of Birth: March 3, 1997
- Place of Birth: Cojímar, Havana, Cuba
- Nationality: Cuban, American
- Profession: Singer
- Sun Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Camila Cabello Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Camila Cabello Family Details:
- Father Name: Alejandro Cabello
- Mother Name: Sinuhe Cabello
- Siblings Name: Sofia Cabello (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Camila Cabello Dating History:
- Austin Mahone – Singer (2013-2014)
- Matthew Hussey – Writer (2018-2019)
- Shawn Mendes – Singer (2019)
Camila Cabello Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: The X Factor (2012)
- Debut Solo Album: Camila (2018)
- Debut Album with Fifth Harmony: Reflection (2015)
- First Extended Play (EP): Better Together (2013)
Camila Cabello Body Measurements Stats:
Listed below are the complete singer Camila Cabello height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics details.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Camila Cabello Interesting Unknown Facts:
- She is vegan.
- Cabello loves Elephants.
- Her first name is actually Karla.
- Cabello is a bookworm and a huge fan of Harry Potter.
- She moved to the United States with her parents at the age of six.
- Camila remained a member of the renowned girl group Fifth Harmony from 2012 to 2016.