Carrie Marie Underwood is an American singer and actress born on March 10, 1983. She was interested in singing since her childhood that’s why decided to pursue her career in singing. Carrie rose to prominence after winning the fourth season of American Idol in 2005. Later on, she earned a breakthrough in her career with the release of her debut album called Some Hearts in 2005. The album reached number two at the Billboard 200 and provided her with fame and success. The album broke several records and produced some hit singles such as Jesus, Take the Wheel, and Some Hearts. Her debut album became successful in earning two Grammy Awards and after winning them Underwood became the second country artist to win the Grammy in the 56-year history of the Grammy Awards. In 2007, she released her second album, Carnival Ride which received critical acclaim and ranked at number one on the Billboard 200 and Top Country Chart. The singles like So Small, Last Name, and All-American Girl as well gained success on the Billboard Hot Country Songs. Her third studio album released in 2009 titled Play On and became successful like her previous albums. Afterward, Underwood released her fourth studio album, Blown Away in 2012, and since then has continued to release further music from time-to-time.
Carrie has won numerous awards and nominations throughout her musical career including eleven Academy of Country Music Awards, seven Grammy Awards, and eight American Music Awards. Philanthropically, Underwood is a huge supporter of various charity organizations. In her personal life, Carrie Underwood started dating hockey player Mike Fisher and the couple decided to marry in 2010.
Carrie Underwood Parents, Sisters and Kids Names Family Pictures
Carrie Underwood Basic Info:
- Complete Name: Carrie Marie Underwood
- Nicknames: Carrie
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1983
- Birth Place: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Carrie Underwood Family Details:
Given below is the complete singer Carrie Underwood family tree including her father, mother, sisters, husband, and kids’ names along with their pictures.
- Father Name: Stephen Underwood (Worker in a Sawmill)
- Mother Name: Carole Underwood (Teacher)
- Siblings Name: Stephanie Underwood and Shanna Underwood (Older Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Mike Fisher (m. 2010)
- Children Name: Isaiah Michael Fisher and Jacob Bryan Fisher (Sons)
Carrie Underwood Parents:
Carrie Underwood Father Stephen:
Carrie Underwood Mother Carole:
Carrie Underwood Sisters Shanna and Stephanie:
Carrie Underwood Husband Mike Fisher:
Carrie Underwood Son and Husband:
Carrie Underwood Ex-boyfriend Tony Romo:
Carrie Underwood Ex-boyfriend Chace Crawford:
Carrie Underwood Relationships History:
- Drake Clark (2002-2005)
- Tony Romo – American Football Player (2006-2007)
- Chace Crawford – Actor (2007-2008)
- Mike Fisher – Ice-Hockey Player (2008-Present)
Carrie Underwood Interesting Unknown Facts:
- She is a vegan.
- She is a practicing Christian.
- The singer loves watching horror movies.
- She has actually never taken formal music training.
- Carrie is the all-time most successful American Idol winner.
- She first rose to fame in 2005 after winning the singing competition TV show, American Idol.
- Some of her musical influences include Dolly Parton, Queen, The Rolling Stones, and George Michael.