Deborah Ann Ryan is an American actress and singer born on 13th May 1993. Her acting career began at the age of seven by performing in professional theatres. As a teenager, Debby began appearing in several television commercials. Later on, she earned her first guest appearance in the film Barney: Let’s go to the Firehouse in 2007. Ryan received her breakthrough from the Disney Channel series The Suite Life On Deck on aired from 2008 to 2011. After receiving success and recognition through this series she appeared in numerous successful films and television series including The Longshots, What If…, Muppets Most wanted, Jessie, and Radio Rebel. Additionally, Debby is also a singer and released her debut single with the band The Never Ending called Mulholland Drive in 2014, and afterward she released her first EP titled “One” in the same year.
Moreover, Ryan being a philanthropist is involved in Disney’s Friends for Change and also featured in a commercial on Disney Channel to help and guide children on how they can protect and preserve the planet. In her personal life, Debby Ryan dated celebrities like Jason Dolley and Gregg Sulkin while in December 2019, she announced her marriage to actor Josh Dun.
Debby Ryan Parents, Siblings and Kids Family Tree Bio
Debby Ryan Basic Info:
- Complete Name: Deborah Ann Ryan
- Nicknames: Debs, Debby
- Date of Birth: May 13, 1993
- Birth Place: Huntsville, Alabama, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Debby Ryan Family Details:
Given below are the actress Debby Ryan parents, siblings, boyfriends, husband, and kids related complete details, including their names, professions, and photos.
- Father Name: John Ryan (Military Officer)
- Mother Name: Missy Ryan
- Siblings Name: Chase Ryan (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Josh Dun (m. 2019)
- Children Name: None
Debby Ryan father John Ryan:
Debby Ryan Dating History:
- Justin Bieber – Singer
- Gregg Sulkin – Actor
- Spencer Boldman – Actor
- Josh Dun – Musician
Debby Ryan Interesting Unknown Facts:
- She is a Christian.
- Ryan can speak English and German.
- Debby was the school’s mascot: a wildcat.
- She can play several musical instruments such as piano and guitar.
- Her acting role models include Meryl Streep, Brenda Song, Rachel McAdams, and Anne Hathaway.
- As a teenager, Ryan was totally used to be a chicken noodle soup fanatic but now she decided to become a vegetarian.