Scarlett Johansson is an American actress and singer born on November 22, 1984. She has a passion for acting since her childhood that’s why Scarlett made her acting debut in the film North at the age of nine. Later on, she received roles in the films Just Cause and Manny & Lo. Her role in the latter movie earned positive reviews from film critics and she won a nomination for the Independent Spirit Award as well. In 2003, Johansson appeared in the films Girl with a Pearl Earring and Lost in Translation with adult roles and also won the BAFTA Award for Best Actress. In the coming years, Scarlett worked in numerous successful films including Iron Man 2, The Avengers, Don Jon, Lucy, and Avengers: Age of Ultron. Johansson earned several nominations and awards being an actress such as Golden Globe Award, BAFTA Award, and Tony Awards. In addition to that, as a singer Scarlett released her debut album Anywhere I Lay My Head in 2008 which received mixed reviews and her second album Break Up was released in 2009.
Moreover, she always captured media attention because of her beauty. Esquire magazine listed her name in the Sexiest Woman Alive both in 2006 and 2013. Philanthropically, Johansson is an active supporter of charity organizations and in 2005 she as well became a Global Ambassador of the agency Oxfam. As for her personal life, Scarlett Johansson dated actor Josh Hartnett for about two years but after their separation, she got married to actor Ryan Reynolds in 2008 but the couple divorced in 2011. After that, Scarlett got married to Romain Dauriac in 2014 but unfortunately, that marriage also ended in 2017.
Scarlett Johansson Family Tree Parents, Siblings, and Kids Bio
Scarlett Johansson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Scarlett Johansson
- Nicknames: Scar-Jo
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Date of Birth: November 22, 1984
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Scarlett Johansson Family Details:
The actress Scarlett Johansson Family Tree’s complete information is listed below including her parents, brothers, sister, husbands, and kids’ names along with their pictures.
- Father Name: Karsten Johansson (Architect)
- Mother Name: Melanie Sloan (Producer)
- Siblings Names: Vanessa Johansson (Older Sister), Hunter Johansson (Twin Brother), Adrian Johansson (Older Brother), Fenan Sloan (Younger Sister), Christian Johansson (Older Half-Brother)
- Spouse: Romain Dauriac (m. 2014-2017), Ryan Reynolds (m. 2008–2011)
- Children: Rose Dorothy Dauriac (Daughter)
Scarlett Johansson Father Karsten Johansson:
Scarlett Johansson Mother Melanie Sloan:
Scarlett Johansson Mother, Sister and Grandmother:
Scarlett Johansson Sister Vanessa:
Scarlett Johansson Twin Brother Hunter:
Scarlett Johansson Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds:
Scarlett Johansson Ex-Boyfriend Sean Penn:
Scarlett Johansson Ex-Husband Romain Dauriac:
Scarlett Johansson Daughter:
Scarlett Johansson Relationships History:
- Ryan Reynolds (2007-2010)
- Sean Penn (2011)
- Nate Naylor (2011-2012)
- Romain Dauriac (2012-2017)
Scarlett Johansson Interesting Facts:
- She is left-handed.
- Scarlett Johansson is allergic to wheat and pollen.
- The actress actually doesn’t like her widely used nickname, Scar-Jo.
- Scarlett’s twin brother Hunter Johansson was born 3 minutes after her.
- During 2011, her phone was hacked and private pictures were released on the internet.